• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

...selection are unsupported by Adobe stock and hence cannot be uploaded

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the message "all of the files in your selection are unsupported by Adobe stock and hence cannot be uploaded." when attempting to upload an illustrator file through Bridge. I also get an error when uploading directly to Adobe Stock. The problem, this message doesn't give me enough information to troubleshoot the problem. I have uploaded exactly the same way before, no issues.

Click on the Learn More link doesn't help.

Does anyone have a master list of items to check for? Maybe I can start there.

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 3.07.36 PM.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Please review our upload specifications here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/requirements.ug.js

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

If you determine your files are compliant with our requirements, please submit a ticket to Adobe Stock Contributor Service by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the portal with detailed information.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please review our upload specifications here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/requirem...

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

If you determine your files are compliant with our requirements, please submit a ticket to Adobe Stock Contributor Service by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the portal with detailed information.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines