• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sell on Adobe Stock (American in Germany)

Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I want to become a contributor to Adobe Stock.  However, I am an American living in Germany.

Yes, I realize that I need to fill out a W-9. But with the W-9 that is provided I can not input my German address.  This is really annoying.

There are several Americans living abroad.  So how do I continue with filling everything so that I can sell imagery?

How do I input my address?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Hi,

Please see Account and payment information and Legal Guidelines for Adobe Stock Contributor program

You can also refer the Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Let me know if it helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see Account and payment information and Legal Guidelines for Adobe Stock Contributor program

You can also refer the Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Let me know if it helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked at the links really quick.

Unfortunately those do not provide an answer.

Basically I need to input my German address into the W-9, which the online W-9 does not take into account that there are Americans living abroad.

I have no American address..... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I would advise you to Contact Customer Care to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena....

So I went to the Customer Care site.  That redirected me back to the forums.

Went back to the Customer Care site and worked around to get to a live chat with Customer Care.

Explained to the person the situation.... explained that I asked in the Forum.

The person then tells me to go back to the forum to ask.  I shared the link, to this thread and he still tells me to go back to the forum.  It made me laugh a little.

I then asked why he would send me back in a circle...  He said his team does not handle this issue.  I asked which team does....he could not answer.

So who can I email and ask about this?  As there is no answer.  And I would assume there has to be.... as I can not be the only American living abroad that wants to contribute to Adoe stock who does not have an American address but still pays taxes.

Any specific person that I should email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL all I want to do is become a contributor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenneth,

Please refer Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this will only take around in circles again.

Since I have work permit for Germany... and since it is recommended to do my German taxes first.  Maybe is easier to sign up as a German.  Then pay my German taxes and then worry about the American side.

As it seems.... there is no real answer or that no one wants to give me a direct answer.  So the best option is to work around the issue.  But sad that the W-9 online is for those living in the US.  It completely kills it for any Americans living abroad.... which in a global market is kind of bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines