Shinakansen Trains Rejected for Intellectual Property when there are hundreds Posted in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the the photos rejected https://panascope.nz/shinkansen-at-mishima-station/

This make no sense to me since all of these are online here: Bullet Train photos in Adobe Stock

Can some explain to me what the diffrence is please, as this is my first release to Adobe Stock, very dissapointed so far.

Hopefully this is a mistake and some stupid AI fail ... : (

TOPICS
Account management, Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos are all reviewed by a human. The rejection sounds clear and correct. Perhaps the pictures you see did have an IP release. If your photo identifies something designed in the last 100 years, assume it needs a release, whether it is a tee shirt, a train, or a skyscraper. If you can't get IP releases, or it seems too much trouble, I suggest a different subject.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the reply from Test-Screen-Name makes a lot of sense. Did you submit IP release form and also what about a model release form for the pictures of the woman? Also if you took these photos you might also need to submit a property release form.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines