• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Similar image rejection for series on healing scar

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to AdobeStock but not to selling stock images, so I'm in the process of uploading my portfolio. I had a few images from a series rejected as they were too similar to ones already in the collection.

I understand the general issue with similars, but these were images of scars from basal cell carcinoma surgery over time - day after, one week, two weeks, three weeks and so on. The poses and settings were deliberately very much the same but it was the healing scar that was the "story".

Is there some way to appeal a rejection as I think the person reviewing didn't understand the essence of what was going on - this is especially difficult because Adobe takes only the title (not the description which has the how-long-since information).

For clarifcation, here are two that were approved to show the intent of the series:

One week post Mohs surgery - image | Adobe Stock

Healing from skin cancer surgery - image | Adobe Stock

I think I need to at a minimum edit the titles to include time interval info from the missing description field, but is there some way to appeal this sort of rejection?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

No, I'm sorry but there is not an appeal process in place at this time for rejected content. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you feel strongly about a specific image.

regards,

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm sorry but there is not an appeal process in place at this time for rejected content. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you feel strongly about a specific image.

regards,

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - the series will be spotty, but I mostly wanted to find out about process. Having some way to accommodate something of this sort -a time dependent series versus just a bunch of poses where the editors thought a contributor uploaded too many - would definitely be a wish-list item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines