SIMILAR VECTOR(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I uploaded some vectors then deleted after few days to improve them more, then i uploaded them again.

I recieved this "Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your vector. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it's similar to another vector(s) you've already uploaded, so we can't accept it into our collection." etc...under Not Accepted tab.

Not sure how to notify back the reviewers that maybe this is a cache problem! or it's a little old data issue which show you that this user already uploaded this specific file but in reality he deleted them and reuploaded a better version with a similar name and file. I also made sure that those files dose not exist in my portoilo. 

Thanks & i appreciate any advice regarding my first issue with Adobe Stock.

TOPICS
General, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't notify back the moderator.

The moderator has only access to the pictures you uploaded and that were accepted. So if an image gets refused because it's similar to another one, it's because there is a similar picture in the database. So, I would suggest you check your assets and look if there isn't one resembling the one you uploaded.

(I'm moving this to the stock contributor forum)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines