• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sold file earnings

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has any one been only getting .75 cents or even .25 cents for their sold files? the last one sold was .25 cents am i expecting too much? i know this is only stock photography and not steak dinner maker but it feels a little less for what it is

thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding is that you get 1/3 of the selling price. Ex.: if the customer bought your picture via a monthly plan of 10 pictures per month for $29.99, then you get $0.99.  If via a monthly plan of 40 pictures per month for $79.99, then you get $0.66. Etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also wasn't to sure on the pricing either the most recent earning of 25 cents threw a bit of surprise into equation the only one I knew for sure was the extended license of 79.99. I'm mostly new to the stock photography world and didn't know exactly what to expect from it here on adobe stock 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this about payment from Adobe - if you haven't done already:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this link! I have not seen this at all hopefully this can help out others who may the same question or one similar to it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines