• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some of my rejected photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone determine what the problems are with them? Every time I upload a JPG image it always gets rejected for "Technical Issues." As far as I know, they have the right resolution and size. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I may be wrong, it could be because:
Photo Fredricksburg, Texas 3:
Zoom in to 200% and in the blue sky, there is noise.
Photo out of square.
IMG_20150214_155617
Zoom in to 200% and there is noise in dark areas.
Photo out of focus.
Unfortunately, Adobe Stock reviewers omitted to report the main problem, so we can improve.

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time. And ya, it's hard to improve for me though to try to figure the problems out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I may be wrong, it could be because:
Photo Fredricksburg, Texas 3:
Zoom in to 200% and in the blue sky, there is noise.
Photo out of square.
IMG_20150214_155617
Zoom in to 200% and there is noise in dark areas.
Photo out of focus.
Unfortunately, Adobe Stock reviewers omitted to report the main bug, so we can not improve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are looking for the highest professional quality, suitable for a million dollar advertising campaign. Photos are typically carefully set up and chosen, snapshots rarely pass the test. This is about much more than counting pixels. I have not examined it at the pixel level as a technician will, just a general look.

#1: off level (unless the building is on a slant). Poor composition around edges - lots of distraction like signs and pylons, and unresolved human in the foreground. If you fix the technical issues you will need some model releases.

#2: nice picture, but nothing much is in focus except a rock at the front. Distracting shadows.

Good luck with your future development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The overall image quality is not good. Because these were taken on a smartphone?, you get the pixels showing as you enlarge the photo. The composition is not good either. Generally, they look like 'snapshot' photos and wouldn't be any good for commercial use, which is what Adobe is all about.

The pixels appear smudged; this is because of the in-built camera processing.

IMG_20150214_155617.jpg

It's the same with the other shot.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! And yes, it is from a smartphone. The guidelines allow us to use any device (as far as I remember) as long as it has the ideal quality. And it's hard for me to see the pixels and edges, but maybe it's just me being a beginner or my bad vision. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Always check images at 100% in Photoshop: it should look absolutely clear and sharp, though very zoomed in. Now check at 200%. This should also be clear, you will get used to it.

Viewing the image zoomed to fit your computer screen will tell you nothing useful about the technical details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines