Someone at Adobe is messing with account, disabled my lightroom I earned as Adobe stock contributor

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom was deliberately disabled, today, on the weekend, after I disputed unauthorized charges for a program I DO NOT USE which is Adobe Acrobat.

This is my second year using Lightroom as a Adobe Stock Contributor--meaning I was given certificate number which gave me Lightroom to use.

Today a blue notice on my Lightroom account stating *YOUR FREE TRAIL HAS ENDED!*

OK, Adobe billed me for ACROBAT which I do not and have not ever used. I did not sign up for Acrobat. I noticed the billing in my PayPal account while I was camping in the Sierra Nevada mountains--and so I disputed the billing via PayPal (since I had limited wifi outside a town to investigate further) and had to cancel my PayPal debit card.

This week, Red warnings began to appear when I logged into Lightroom, and I sent a message to Adobe Support that I was billed for Acrobat Unauthorized.

Yesterday I received a Survey from Adobe as to whether I use Acrobe--I completed the survey clearing indicating that I do not use ACROBAT.

Now today a blue noticed appeared on my Lightroom account *YOUR FREE TRIAL HAS ENDED* and 

now I cannot use Lightroom to edit the photos I uploaded there. REMEMBER< I received Lightroom because I am an Adobe Stock Contributor and earned Lightroom as per their requirements. I have been using Lightroom as an Adobe Stock Contributor for into 2 years now.

TOPICS
Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Someone at Adobe is messing with account, disabled my lightroom I earned as Adobe stock contributor

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom was deliberately disabled, today, on the weekend, after I disputed unauthorized charges for a program I DO NOT USE which is Adobe Acrobat.

This is my second year using Lightroom as a Adobe Stock Contributor--meaning I was given certificate number which gave me Lightroom to use.

Today a blue notice on my Lightroom account stating *YOUR FREE TRAIL HAS ENDED!*

OK, Adobe billed me for ACROBAT which I do not and have not ever used. I did not sign up for Acrobat. I noticed the billing in my PayPal account while I was camping in the Sierra Nevada mountains--and so I disputed the billing via PayPal (since I had limited wifi outside a town to investigate further) and had to cancel my PayPal debit card.

This week, Red warnings began to appear when I logged into Lightroom, and I sent a message to Adobe Support that I was billed for Acrobat Unauthorized.

Yesterday I received a Survey from Adobe as to whether I use Acrobe--I completed the survey clearing indicating that I do not use ACROBAT.

Now today a blue noticed appeared on my Lightroom account *YOUR FREE TRIAL HAS ENDED* and 

now I cannot use Lightroom to edit the photos I uploaded there. REMEMBER< I received Lightroom because I am an Adobe Stock Contributor and earned Lightroom as per their requirements. I have been using Lightroom as an Adobe Stock Contributor for into 2 years now.

TOPICS
Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe support. The forum can't help here.

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bonus codes issued to Adobe Stock Artists were not "free trials." They were full year subscription codes. It sounds like you might be signed in with the wrong Adobe ID. If you redeemed the code, it would have remained valid for a year from the time you activated it. Please visit adobe.com and contact customer service to get this resolved. 

-Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0