• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specifications of the pictures

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding specifications of the pictures, I’d like to know the following points, please:

0. The pictures I’ve uploaded don’t contain my watermark. Therefore, I’m wondering how do you manage my picture’s rights. Do you add one? And the third party that downloads the picture? Are they able to forward them? Sell them?

0. How is the pricing set? Meaning do you have a rate for each picture or should I send you my prices?

0. can I mange my license of the use of my images, for example :which country can use my images?

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Adobe manages the rights for you. But as soon as someone bought the image, he is free (technically) to use the image as he want. The user can also (not always in line with the license) make the image available to a third party. But as long as the image is not bought, you can only download a watermarked small preview of your artwork.

You get a percentage if the sales. The real amount is dependant on the subscription the buyer has. The more he pays, the more you get. Adobe collects your royalties a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You should read about Adobe Stock here:

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

And read the other information.

Regarding the watermark, if the photo etc is approved, it appears online with the Adobe Stock watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe manages the rights for you. But as soon as someone bought the image, he is free (technically) to use the image as he want. The user can also (not always in line with the license) make the image available to a third party. But as long as the image is not bought, you can only download a watermarked small preview of your artwork.

You get a percentage if the sales. The real amount is dependant on the subscription the buyer has. The more he pays, the more you get. Adobe collects your royalties and will pay them out as soon as you reach a certain threshold.

Adobe sells your images worldwide. And you have no influence on the regions where the image is available. The only influence you have is deleting the image after it has been approved.

Please read carefully the quality and legal requirements before posting an image. Adobe is quite picky on quality and any missing property/model release will result in refusals. Also IP violation is a common ground for starters to get refusals as any visible logo or identifiable scripture needs to be editited out: business names, logos, even colours and forms will sometimes trigger IP violation (eg Coca Cola bottle, Fendt-green machines).

It is advisable to start in small steps, to get a feeling of what gets refused and what gets accepted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines