• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Statistics for approved uploaded photos.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Adobe Stock, and was hoping someone could help me with this.  Is there a way to see if submissions are being viewed.  Not purchased, but being viewed.  This type of information would be extremely helpful in deciding what type of photos I may need to submit.  Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Hi david

As Abambo highlights this information "may be highly misleading", which is true. For example clicks, or taps are what  are recorded, yet images may be viewed without clicks or taps. Also images such as flowers may have good viewership, but not necessarily sold. I've seen evidence on another platform whereby that feature shows multiple viewership, when it should be one and vise verse, The key is to submit a wide variety of images. You can then make note of the category that sells most. Ev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

Unfortunately that kind of info isn't provided. Would be indeed a great indication.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a shame.  So I will continue to plod along in the dark.  LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are all waiting for this feature to (re)appear. It seams that during the Fotolia times the feature existed. But I also know that such a feature may be highly misleading and is not easy to program correctly.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi david

As Abambo highlights this information "may be highly misleading", which is true. For example clicks, or taps are what  are recorded, yet images may be viewed without clicks or taps. Also images such as flowers may have good viewership, but not necessarily sold. I've seen evidence on another platform whereby that feature shows multiple viewership, when it should be one and vise verse, The key is to submit a wide variety of images. You can then make note of the category that sells most. Even then it is still important to have variety, because what is in demand today is not necessarily in demand tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. That makes sense to me now that I think about it. I appreciate

your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That makes sense to me.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, 3:45 AM jacquelingphoto2017 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines