• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock photo stats totals missing sales info for extended license photos

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The updated stat features for top sellers are nice, but doesn't appear to be accurate as many extended license images are not reflected in the top sellers totals.

...and YES I did have the parameters set for the entire time since those photos were posted.

One particular panorama photo that is fairly popular and sold quite a few times for me now shows a total of $27. since posted.  I KNOW this is way off.  I've sold an extended license for a single sale amount that is more than what the total states.  I noticed one other image I can guarantee sold more than what is showing due to a recent extended license sale.  However, on another...the total seems to have include the extended license sales, so it's not just that feature.

Many other photos look suspiciously off...but the only way I can prove it is to get out a calculator and total up thousands of individual sales.  I just lost trust in the accuracy of the numbers I'm seeing.

I would like to applaud all the recent updates...but I am so discouraged with all the problems I've encountered as a contributor, seeing another glitch is par for the course.  I'm at the point where I feel I am wasting my time bothering to use this service, but I've already invested so much time and energy that my only recourse is to scream and shout here in the forums until I see some improvements.  As of now, my confidence level is very low. 

I really do care and try to bring up issues when I see them, but the lack of effort to resolve them by Adobe really is discouraging. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

I appreciate the feedback. I have a feeling what is happening is that you selected the date range but did not click the "display statistics" button after. I've done this countless times in my account. We are fixing it so the selected date range will automatically populate but for now it requires that extra click.

Please double check in your account and let me know if that fixes the issue you are reporting. If not, please send me an email directly with both the image number and a screen shot showi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate the feedback. I have a feeling what is happening is that you selected the date range but did not click the "display statistics" button after. I've done this countless times in my account. We are fixing it so the selected date range will automatically populate but for now it requires that extra click.

Please double check in your account and let me know if that fixes the issue you are reporting. If not, please send me an email directly with both the image number and a screen shot showing your entire statistics page. My email address is mhayward@adobe.com

Thanks again for the communication, it's helpful as we are constantly working to improve the portal and the contributor experience in general.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines