• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock subscription outside of the VIP

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm trying to order a Stock subscription for my team with a monthly payment (in Germany). Since this is not possible within my VIP/ via my distributor (only annualy payment), I want to order this personally - and share wth the team. I was told by the support chat that this is possible. But I tried now and it didn't work, my distributor got the order anyway. Support chat is closed now... Anybody any experience with that?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friederike,

Your VIP account would be the best way to share the Adobe Stock Subscription with your team members. If you were to purchase a personal subscription you would be the only person who would have access to the Adobe Stock quota.

You want to make sure that you have someone assigned to your VIP Stock subscriptions in order to take full advantage of your Adobe Stock quota.  A quick review of your records shows that you have two Adobe Stock 750 subscriptions for your team but only one of these is assigned to a user. You can review your subscriptions in the Team Admin Console: https://adminconsole.adobe.com/overview

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

thank you for your answer. The only reason for us wanting to not use our VIP is the monthly payment. One of your colleagues told us this:

Adobe Info_Stock Abo.JPG

Which is something different. Has she been mistaken?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Friederike,

Apologies if I misunderstand, when you add products to your VIP team contract you'll be billed for all of the products at the same time. It wouldn't be a separate bill from your existing contract. Also if you close your VIP contract you and your team will lose access to Adobe Stock assets your team has already licensed, we are working to change this but the change will take some time.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines