• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stopped getting email yes or no about pixs submitted; just all rejected.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my last three batch of photos I didn't get the normal email yes or no; the photos were all just rejected and I never heard a word. How can I correct this since you can never actually get anyone in Chat to appear?  Thanks. Bob Quarteroni. <removed my moderator>

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Hi,

You will find a contact link when you are logged in to your Contributer account, at the bottom left.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not getting any emails. I sent six photos two days ago and two were accepted and four rejected but I didn't get any emails telling me that, I had to go look and see where they put them. I've tried every useless Adobe "help" option. Isn't there SOMEONE who can just help me get my emails again?  Why is this so difficult, and why is Adobe's support so wretchedly bad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributor related support questions need to be submitted through the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal specifically. The contact us link is at the bottom of the portal. There is a known issue preventing some users from receiving emails. In some cases the emails are landing in their spam folder so be sure to check that first. If not, submit the ticket via the portal and we will send your information to our engineers to investigate.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no spam folder so I receive all emails. I don't seen anything at the bottom of any of my pages like what you refer to. Is the "portal" the page where I've already clicked to submit a photo? If so, there's nothing at the bottom of that page and when I go through the regular "contact support" options it's always a dead end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't anyone at Adobe Stock ever actually DO something to help its customers?  Besides the ensless junk emails I get  and the "assurances" that engineers are working on the problem it's been six weeks since I stopped getting emails telling me whether my pics are accepted or rejected.

Now someone will speedily move this to the 'proper' slot but NO ONE will actually help me.

Who are these people?  And why do they stay employed"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You will find a contact link when you are logged in to your Contributer account, at the bottom left.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines