• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Straßenszene Grund für eine Ablehnung zum Schutz geistigem Eigentums

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das nachstehende Foto angeboten. Es zeigt eine Straßenszene, die mit Graufilter und Langzeitbelichtung aufgenommen wurde. Die Geisterbilder sind - auch bezogen auf den Titel "Alltagshektik" die Hauptaussage des Bildes. Die Häuser sind alle älter als 70 Jahre und wurden lediglich restauriert.

Sie sind aber nicht die Kernaussage des Bildes sondern Bildbewerk. Ich habe alle Logos und markenrechtliche Schriftzüge entfernt. Dennoch wurde es zum Schutz geistigen Eigentums abgelehnt. Ich kann wohl sein, dass die Häuserfassaden damit gemeind sind. Wenn ja, dürfte ich keine Stadt fotografieren.

Ich brauche mal eine externe Begutachtung und Meinung. Dank im Voraus.

A77_DSC16585-1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Some where in the instructions is buried a remark that buildings erected after a certain date (19??) have ip protection. This one does not fall in that category, however, because it is part of a street scene.

However the picture has been refused correctly.

I've identified several pieces that each one alone would result in a refusal. You should really review your editing techniques. Editing out something needs to be done in a way that it is not obvious.

But:

• IP: Credit card logos, the name of the co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bernd

There still remain the artwork work at the front yellow entrance of one of the buildings. Also there's some additional prints on the same building towards the extreme left edge of the photo. Those will attract intellectual property violation rejections.

I hope this was helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquline.

Thanks for the comment. I also thought about this possibility, but it makes no sense for me. This building and the entrance sculpture dates from 1589. Neither the architect nor the sculptor are still alive. A consent can never be granted. Although the building is under monument protection is subject otherwise no restrictions. The painter, who has repainted the entrance sculpture, certainly has no rights. Based on the argument that ancient sculptures and sculptures are subject to general protection, no old buildings with old sculptures from the Middle Ages, churches, and monuments should be rejected in pictures. If there is any confusion, why does Adobe then push the picture not in the folder "reminder", so you can comment on it.

VG Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some where in the instructions is buried a remark that buildings erected after a certain date (19??) have ip protection. This one does not fall in that category, however, because it is part of a street scene.

However the picture has been refused correctly.

I've identified several pieces that each one alone would result in a refusal. You should really review your editing techniques. Editing out something needs to be done in a way that it is not obvious.

But:

• IP: Credit card logos, the name of the company and logo and the advertising pictures will need a model release and a property release:
  • IP: Name of the business and logo:
  • IP: May be taken as a logo:
  • IP: This is part of a logo (and editing is not professional)

• Bad sign edits:
  • Sign not edited:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo.

Thank you for the extensive response. It is a clear and unequivocal statement that is very helpful and clearly shows what I am working on and what I have to look out for. Thank you for your clear criticism.

VG Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’re welcome.

My second refusal was a great street picture with nice business logos in. We all learn by doing ähm refusals.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines