Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange visibility of approved files

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I've made a vector illustration recently and submitted it to the stock. Luckily the work was approved, but the thing is, I've read that it's a good idea to submit both vector and raster images so that the potential buyer can have a choice, so did I. I've posted one file under vector section and the other hi-res image under illustration section. The both files were approved, the problem is in the visibility of the files.

1. If you try to search the stock for the keywords, you will only be able to find the vector file, even if you set your filter to "illustrations only".

2. If you open my contributor's page you will only see the vector file as well.

3. But if you visit the page of the raster file directly, you will be able to see a special section called "More from this series" where you can see the vector file.

P.S. I've tried to make a subtle change in the title of the vector file, cause my assumption was that maybe the problem is here because of the identical titles, but this didn't solve the problem.

I assume that under my contributor's page both files should be seen and vector file should also have "More from this series" section. At the same time I'm not quite sure how both files should appear in the stock search.

File IDs: raster 252434426, vector 252262353.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Hello everyone, I have used everything I thought would work for searching for my posted stock illustrations and NOTHING works. I just randomly pick a word that might find my picture and happened upon several by pure luck. I did a painting of elk in "snow in mts."  and it came up with other pictures of horses - animal? I list some of my illustrations as abstract graphics and have never found them but they are in my portfolio. I just have to enjoy the journey. CRAZY!! JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Titles are not taken into account for search.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do joanh22203655​ and/or ricky336​ have any comment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have used everything I thought would work for searching for my posted stock illustrations and NOTHING works. I just randomly pick a word that might find my picture and happened upon several by pure luck. I did a painting of elk in "snow in mts."  and it came up with other pictures of horses - animal? I list some of my illustrations as abstract graphics and have never found them but they are in my portfolio. I just have to enjoy the journey. CRAZY!! JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joan

Are you suggesting that all these images that you cannot find are in your dashboard folder, or are you saying some images are missing from your dashboard folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my accepted images show up in my dashboard folder. I often go into stock and find something that looks a bit like my stuff and do a search for similar subjects. I learn a great deal with stock these searches. : + ) JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joan,

Yes, sometimes it take a little extra effort finding new approvals on the website, except you enter a combination of several words. That is one of the reasons I like including unique, or not so common keywords for easy checks. Also the progress of indexing might also affect very new images. You'll find that after a few day, depending on the traffic to your images, it's easier finding them.

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines