• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submission Category Availability

Contributor ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that while some categories are available to my fellow contributors, they are not available to me when I make a submission. I wish to submit many of my images to the "woman" category as others do, but only the "people" category is available in the category list. How can I change "people" category submission to the "woman" category?  I feel this distinction is critical  to my success as a contributor.

Am I missing something here? Any clarification or help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Hi, Yes, you are given only a few general categories. Your title might begin with Women and follow with a complete five-word title. This will give the first impression of women things and keep a buyer looking at a file stay and look around at your offerings. So title first, then your work sorts out those interested in women or they leave. You might invent a signature title adding a word or two of hooks. Something like: Women - Hats a  High Fashion Look.  Give it a try and let us know how that wo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Yes, you are given only a few general categories. Your title might begin with Women and follow with a complete five-word title. This will give the first impression of women things and keep a buyer looking at a file stay and look around at your offerings. So title first, then your work sorts out those interested in women or they leave. You might invent a signature title adding a word or two of hooks. Something like: Women - Hats a  High Fashion Look.  Give it a try and let us know how that works or -? Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines