Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SUBMISSION FAILURE

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I tried to submit some photos, all were rejected but I can't fully understand why. Will submit one of the photos, would appreciate if someone could help me telling the why and what am I suppose to change or do for positive submissions. 

Thank you 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

The image you've uploaded isn't full size, so it's not possible to evaluate it properly. However, I can tell at a glance that you've over-exposed the highlights which are blown out in a few places and have also underexposed the shadows. The dark, messy background is unattractive, and the light is harsh. Keep in mind that Adobe Stock is absolutely saturated with flower images; in order for yours to be accepted it would have to be perfectly executed in terms of exposure, focus, lighting and compos

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image you've uploaded isn't full size, so it's not possible to evaluate it properly. However, I can tell at a glance that you've over-exposed the highlights which are blown out in a few places and have also underexposed the shadows. The dark, messy background is unattractive, and the light is harsh. Keep in mind that Adobe Stock is absolutely saturated with flower images; in order for yours to be accepted it would have to be perfectly executed in terms of exposure, focus, lighting and composition. However, don't consider this a "Submission Failure" but rather a learning exercise. I would suggest that you practice your photography skills on flowers, but look for some other subjects to focus on for Stock sales.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @MACUACUA RO , look at your photo at 200% and you will see green halos around the leaves, artifacts in the background shadows. Also your photo's highlights are overexposed so that the details are lost and the photo is not properly focused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines