• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submitted Images Review Skipped

Participant ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted 3 images several days ago and then several more yesterday. The images from yesterday have been reviewed, but the 3 from several days ago are still awaiting review. Is this normal?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

As Tom Jones likes to say "It's not unusual."

Generally images are reviewed in the order they are received but every now and then the order can be altered within a portfolio. A possible scenario could include specific images being saved for a secondary review if there is a question of intellectual property or something else. I don't have specific information about your account in front of me, I'm just writing in general terms.

If the files aren't reviewed within a week of submitting them for revi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Tom Jones likes to say "It's not unusual."

Generally images are reviewed in the order they are received but every now and then the order can be altered within a portfolio. A possible scenario could include specific images being saved for a secondary review if there is a question of intellectual property or something else. I don't have specific information about your account in front of me, I'm just writing in general terms.

If the files aren't reviewed within a week of submitting them for review please feel free to submit a support ticket via the contributor portal and I'll be happy to investigate.

Please pardon the earlier pun. Sometimes I can't help myself.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines