• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion: diversity

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The majority of the images with people are white. (Example: Search Thanksgiving Meal) As a business we try to include all races into our advertising. If there is a way please let your contributors know that a few more ethnic photos that would be appreciated. You are the sole source we are using right now so this is making my options limited. Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback! This forum is a great place to communicate directly with contributors. Your request for a wider selection of cultural diversity has been noted.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues finding diverse images. I design for a diverse group of people and need to represent all races. A filter for diversity would be extremely helpful. I used iStock before and could almost always find exactly what I needed. Their search options worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably could leave a brief list of some of the categories you'd like to see more diversity of ethnic groups. Thanksgiving dinner is mentioned. Are there others?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines