• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surprisingly taking too much time for image approval

Participant ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received message at my portfolio page "each 300 accepted assets in 2018 and receive a 1-year Creative Cloud plan from Adobe Stock!". I think am just 10 images away from 300 approved images in 2018. But my recently uploaded images are not being reviewed. some are pending for more than 5 days. It has never happened before. Always images get approved on last 3rd day before this. What is going on. Can any one from Adobe tell.

Thanks 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The average wait is between 3-5 days though it can vary during peak times. Your content is properly indexed and is in the queue. I expect your uploads from July 27 will be reviewed shortly. Your other files more recently will be reviewed in order.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The average wait is between 3-5 days though it can vary during peak times. Your content is properly indexed and is in the queue. I expect your uploads from July 27 will be reviewed shortly. Your other files more recently will be reviewed in order.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay Thanks Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. i have the same problem, i suggested some photoes and none of them was reviewed . I wonder if i did something wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The review time is rather inconsistent. For a long time, my images were consistently being reviewed within 48 hours, often overnight. More recently (perhaps because of the 300-image promotion), image review time has stretched out to ~5 days. They all get done eventually, so don't worry!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines