• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync with Fotolia looses all image files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last evening - after a few days of resisting the insistent prompt - I decided I might as well sync my Adobe Stock portfolio with Fotolia. I had no idea I even had a Fotolia log-in because I have never posted anything there. I must have signed up sometime and not followed up on it.

After agreeing to the sync, all my image files and my sales records have disappeared. Even the newly uploaded images that you had not yet approved (about 40 images) are gone. I can't find them on either Adobe Stock of Fotolia. Please help!!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

I have already responded to the tickets you have submitted. You created a new Adobe Stock Contributor account with a different Adobe ID and you did not sync it with your Fotolia account when you first visited.

Since then you synced a different Adobe Stock Contributor account with your existing Fotolia account. Since your Fotolia account had no sales history or content online nothing shows.

Please review the responses to your tickets I sent to learn the specific Adobe ID you need to use to access

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already responded to the tickets you have submitted. You created a new Adobe Stock Contributor account with a different Adobe ID and you did not sync it with your Fotolia account when you first visited.

Since then you synced a different Adobe Stock Contributor account with your existing Fotolia account. Since your Fotolia account had no sales history or content online nothing shows.

Please review the responses to your tickets I sent to learn the specific Adobe ID you need to use to access your information.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have found it now. Thanks. The odd thing is that I have not been able to log-in with that address and I have always used the other one in the past. I had to change the password even though the original password could not be accepted because it has been used before.

I posted on the contributor forum right before I found your e-mails. Maybe you can delete that post?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines