• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing accounts Fotolia to Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have account on fotolia.com. After signing on adobestock.com, on second step, i need to connect my account from fotolia.

When i try to submit, it says: The selected account is already in use.

But I can't see my pics was loaded to Fotolia.

[login details removed - this is a public forum!]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Chat support is not available for Adobe Stock Contributors. As mentioned above, to contact support please click the contact us link found at the bottom of the portal.

When you see the message "account is already in use" that is an indication that you have already synced your Fotolia account with Adobe Stock and that you are now attempting to sign in with a different email address. You need to sign out of all things Adobe and sign back in with the Adobe ID you originally synced with.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veronika,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  so that they can verify your account details and can assist you further.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I couldn't reach out the support team. It said that chat was closed. And I haven't got any way to contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Veronika,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a contributor?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm a contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to Adobe Stock Contributors and looping in MatHayward for expert advice.

Also, to contact contributor support click the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. If you do not have access to the portal you may email us via contributor-support@adobe.com

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat support is not available for Adobe Stock Contributors. As mentioned above, to contact support please click the contact us link found at the bottom of the portal.

When you see the message "account is already in use" that is an indication that you have already synced your Fotolia account with Adobe Stock and that you are now attempting to sign in with a different email address. You need to sign out of all things Adobe and sign back in with the Adobe ID you originally synced with.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matt.

But I didn't sing in with different email address. I used only one email:<removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best is to contact Adobe via the e-mail as indicatedtwaritar3263062 : Re: Syncing accounts Fotolia to Adobe

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I synced Fotolia to adobe many months ago and everything was fine. 2 days ago I contacted the support because I needed to change the country in adobe and purchase a plan. I changed also my email address (adobe ID) and I was able to buy the plan. Unfortunately, something happened to my contributor.stock.adobe account. I can not have access and a window pop up asking to sync the old Fotolia to adobe. So, I received the same message if I click it. I have already done. Of course, I know that now there are two different emails and I cannot fix it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please visit https://www.fotolia.com There is a form at the bottom of the page that you can use for assistance with this issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I founf problem same your problem.

Please for suguest for tfix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi A.,

Did you not see my earlier reply in this thread? I ask because this is the best route you can take for assistance. The forum has recently changed its format and if you cannot find answers that have been posted it is a concern.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines