Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Taille photo

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'essaye de modifier mes photos pour avoir une résolution de min 4MP sur GIMP mais impossible

Est ce que quelqu'un peux m'aider?

D'avance merci

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

I am not really familiar with that camera. Usually on the camera body is written the size photos it is capable of taking. Except it has features to adjust size, and you've manually selected a small size, your camera should be taking pictures at the maximum size as printed on the camera body.

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/camera/om/dmc-fz300_en_adv_om.pdf is a link to the manual for your camera. You may go through  to learn all the relevant features of your camera.

If the above link does not work, clic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alvina,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Please share the file ID which you are referring to.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

Thank you for your reply but what do you mean by "the file ID"? I cannot download pictures as sizes are too small.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Alvina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alvina,

The Adobe Stock files are available in different sizes. Also, the dimensions are mentioned below each image on the Stock website. Vector files can be printed without any loss in quality.

Please see the screenshot below:

Also, can you please let me know the exact purpose for which you want to achieve using Adobe Stock assets. Also, please specify the image size which you are looking for?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is that I cannot download my pircture on Adobe Stock as it is mentionned that the size should be min 4MP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alvina,

Are you trying to upload a file to the contributor portal or you are trying to download a file from the Adobe Stock website?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am trying to upload a file to the contributor portal

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D'abord qu'elle est la taille des fichiers que tu veux charger?

En règle générale une image ne devrait jamais être changée en taille. La seule manipulation dans ce sens recommandée est le recadrage.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ma photo fait:

800*600 pixels

Résolution 180 pp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ça ne fonctionnera jamais. La photo sera floue et inutilisable.

Il faut prendre les photos à la bonne taille.

Pour ton info: la "résolution" est un paramètre qui est totalement inutile ici. N'importe quelle valeur est accepté. Et ça ne change en rien pour la qualité de l'image.

Mais la caméra a quand même 12Mp. Pourquoi tu as des photos tellement petits? La caméra est bien utilisable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je crois avoir compris, il y avait un souci sur certaines photos qui étaient mal enregistrées. J'ai dû faire une mauvaise manipulation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alvinav

When you take your photo, the resolution should be between 4mp and 100mp at size up to 45mp. Those dimensions applies to the photo before you do any sort of editing or adjustments. If your photo is lest than 4mp resolution, adobe will not accept it, hence it will not upload. Therefore you will need to ensure that the camera you use will take pictures within the range of those detentions specified.

I hope this was helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply

How can find this information on my camera? It is a Lumix DMC FZ300

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not really familiar with that camera. Usually on the camera body is written the size photos it is capable of taking. Except it has features to adjust size, and you've manually selected a small size, your camera should be taking pictures at the maximum size as printed on the camera body.

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/camera/om/dmc-fz300_en_adv_om.pdf is a link to the manual for your camera. You may go through  to learn all the relevant features of your camera.

If the above link does not work, click on Lumix DMC FZ300 manual - Bing and select view manual. The manual will open.

I hope this helps

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I told in my French answer, the camera can do 12Mp, so pictures of near to 12Mp should be submitted. Even with considerable cropping you should be able to produce 4Mp and above pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abambo

Your answer was acknowledged, I responded to post number 11 which was a question directed to me. My answer took that information in consideration, but my understanding of the question is that Alvinav needed more info that the manual would have.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jacquelingphoto2017  wrote

the resolution should be between 4mp and 100mp at size up to 45mp.

Didn't you mean 45Mb instead of mp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo for the correction.

Answer 9 should read

When you take your photo, the resolution should be between 4mp and 100mp at size up to 45mb. Those dimensions applies to the photo before you do any sort of editing or adjustments. If your photo is lest than 4mp resolution, adobe will not accept it, hence it will not upload. Therefore you will need to ensure that the camera you use will take pictures within the range of those detentions specified.

The size should be in MB and not MP. Therefore it should be 45MB in size.

I hope this was helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines