• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tax form done, will my sold pictures update in price?

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently was able to complete my tax form, but I have a question whether previously sold pictures return me the 30% cut the got. I have not payout on the money, and I still have a lot of my photos sold at 0,18 cents instead of the minimum 0,25 cents.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not able to refund withheld taxes. That will be done when you file your taxes and claim your income at the end of the year. Withheld taxes are reflected in your tax form.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I don't do that because I make less than the amount required for my tax form. Is there any other way ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your question. What if you don't do what? Fill out a tax form? If you don't fill out a tax form your commissions will all be subject to the maximum tax withholding amount of 28% and you will not be able to submit a payment request.

regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already filled my tax form with Adobe Stock. You said that the withheld money from my previous sales will reflect on my end of year tax form. Thing is I make less money than the required amount to do a tax form at the end of the year, so how do I get the withheld money that I am suppose to get back when I fill my end of year tax form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to consult with a local tax advisor for assistance with this. We are not able to refund withheld taxes as they are sent to the IRS directly.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines