Tax information?

Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to fill out a taxation form if I live in and contribute photos, from Australia?

Yes, if you don't fill out a tax form your commissions will be subject to the maximum amount of tax withholding automatically.

-Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tax information?

Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to fill out a taxation form if I live in and contribute photos, from Australia?

Yes, if you don't fill out a tax form your commissions will be subject to the maximum amount of tax withholding automatically.

-Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2017 0
Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat, thats's all I needed to know.

Steve.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:53 PM, MatHayward <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2017 0