Technic issue

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8B473109-E93A-412B-ADC3-C50FBCEE2AF5.jpeg

0BA7AC64-18B7-4A14-BB88-2F11303C2832.jpeg

3F1725A0-552A-4090-ABEB-82F635FB147B.jpeg

I uploaded 50 images and all of those got rejected. I've attached 3 photos below. Can you please suggest in what areas improvement is required ?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What they all have in common: They are in the wrong color space. You have to convert them to sRGB.
It is best to read the guidelines carefully one more time. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Marianne-Deiters . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Renu1 ,

All photos have white balance issues. They all carry a blue cast. The building's perspective needs fixing. Also it is cropped too tightly on the left side.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 oveerexposed highlight and underexposed shadows.

2 messy composition with spots on the pots and foreground; unwanted light patterns in the background

3 leaning verticals, cropped too tight, and underexposed shadows

My strategy was to upload only 5 or 6 images at a time, learn what the Moderators will accept, correct if possible, resubmit and then move on to the next small batch.  You will train your eye to know what is an acceptable image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much @Jill_C . Yes, as you said I'll upload in small batches. That'll make me more comfortable to figure out what is truly an acceptable image. (Being an amateur I am struggling to understand what makes a good picture....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines