Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical error(s)?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reflection-2.jpg

Can you please help me figure out what the technical error (errors) in this image is (are)?

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Hello,

It's a bit hard to tell as oleschwander has said, however as it was rejected for technical reasons, I would suggest white balance is a bit out. It's just a bit too blue/cool, so you need to warm it up a bit - for example:

reflection_whitebalance-2.jpg

So maybe the reviewer was thinking about this. I can't see any other problems at this resolution.

Technical Issues:

Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say when it’s not better resolution. But is it in focus? Is there noise? What is your iso setting? I would say that it is a a bit oversaturated and maybe a bit overexposed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's a bit hard to tell as oleschwander has said, however as it was rejected for technical reasons, I would suggest white balance is a bit out. It's just a bit too blue/cool, so you need to warm it up a bit - for example:

reflection_whitebalance-2.jpg

So maybe the reviewer was thinking about this. I can't see any other problems at this resolution.

Technical Issues:

Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your insights. I find them all very useful in making sure I avoid similar mistakes -- during editing-- mostly in my submissions. Ilse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines