• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Error.

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15.jpg17.jpgHi can anybody help me, on why two on my images have not been accept.

careful consideration we are not able to accept your file The rejection reason is: Technical Error.

What are the Technical Errors? they do not say?

Can you help  Geoff

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not sure which technical error is being referred to in these photos you present here. First of all, you do not have a level presentation in either one. This might be difficult for the buyer to change and use. Secondly, these signs are very simple and easy for most anyone to make and photograph - that means the buyer would want something of better quality to use in an ad project. These are not outstanding enough to get attention. Some cropping is in order also. So, to assist you understanding this rejection I will refer you to the excellent contributor information set forth by Adobe Stock to assist you. Please look at these documents. Best regards, JH

There is a link to more information about possible rejection reasons in the rejection notification. That covers most possible scenarios as far as I know: Reasons content is rejected at Adobe StockThere is a link to more information about possible rejection reasons in the rejection notification. That covers most possible scenarios as far as I know: Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to  

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be rejected for technical issues because the images don't seem to be a natural part of their background (as in the case of the first image), or it could be because the buyer don't have space around the image for cropping (as in the case of the second image). Read more about technical issues at Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock I hope this is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines