Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issue Rejection

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I had this image rejected for Technical Issue, I would appreciate any help or modifications that I can do to the image.

Technical issues.jpg

Many Thanks for your help in advance.

Fenton

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello royw10646590, What a lovely old tree. Nice photo - except for the technical issues -

There are a few. Have you looked at this picture at 100 - 200 % magnification? Please do so you can see any noise or artifacts that make it unworthy of Adobe Stock placement. And then there is the most clearly evident of the burnout of highlights so perhaps white balance and or exposure which can be fixed in Photoshop or Lightroom. Please also study the many guidelines Adobe offers contributors to the stock listings. Regards, JH

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Select an article:

ON THIS PAGE

For content to have commercial value, it must be of high quality. Learn about the quality and technical issues and how to avoid content rejection.

See TIP S ON: ARTIFACTS, NOISE, BLURRS:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

To give more of a detailed answer - The problem I think, is mainly the white balance - so that means colour temperature. It is a bit too yellow, so you have to reduce the temp a bit and add some blue - make the photo a bit cooler.

But there could also be a problem with the blown out areas, so you have to reduce the highlights a bit.

Here is a quick example:

white balance.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to everyone, I now know where I have gone wrong, I will try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines