Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical issue rejection

Participant ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

Could someone please elaborate on the issues.  So I can try to recify and resubmit.

Thanks in advanceIMG_7961 mental illness copy.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

I think the concept is interesting, but the implementation seems to need more work. If you zoom in on the nose area, a bit of the blue background is showing through the golden water. The swirly design has also been erased inconsistently from the sky and water, resulting in what looks like artifacts in some areas. There's a streaky place in the sky right in the middle. I think it would look better if you faded the swirly design out, rather than erasing it, perhaps with a low opacity brush. The ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason Adobe gave again? I'm asking because this is neither pure photo nor pure illustration.  It's sort of a hybrid of both.  And for that reason, I'm guessing they didn't like the photo much because it looks like a yellow filter was applied.  

Also, I'm not too sure about the commercial appeal of this image.  Who is going to buy it and what will they use it for?

See links below.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy

Sorry I should of made that clearer. The reason was "Technical Issues".

The orange colour of the photo is staight out of the camera. An image of a sunset,  I have however removed a light pole out of the image.  The image was key worded for ideas / words about Mental Health.  😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the concept is interesting, but the implementation seems to need more work. If you zoom in on the nose area, a bit of the blue background is showing through the golden water. The swirly design has also been erased inconsistently from the sky and water, resulting in what looks like artifacts in some areas. There's a streaky place in the sky right in the middle. I think it would look better if you faded the swirly design out, rather than erasing it, perhaps with a low opacity brush. The masking of the person's profile is a bit messy if you take a close, zoomed in look, which is exactly what the Moderators do. They haven't rejected it as unsuitable or lacking commercial appeal, so I think a bit more work could make it acceptable. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jill, all that souns fair enough. I'll do some more work on it. Cheers 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines