• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues for a Digital Painting?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this rejection in my email but it doesnt have any details what to look for or fix. This painting was created by Topaz software from a Photo I took. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I may do to get an acceptance?

File ID: 146007970

I tried to insert the picture here but Adobe reported that, that image was forbidden. Its a .jpg... Oh well, Im about to drop Adobe at this point with all these issues.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

That image doesn't appear to be a painting but rather is a shot of a polar bear. There are a number of issues with the file including the general composition. Most photos featuring animals in a zoo require a property release signed by the zoo also.

You can find additional rejection reasons and the possible causes at the following link: Reasons for content rejection

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That image doesn't appear to be a painting but rather is a shot of a polar bear. There are a number of issues with the file including the general composition. Most photos featuring animals in a zoo require a property release signed by the zoo also.

You can find additional rejection reasons and the possible causes at the following link: Reasons for content rejection

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines