• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues unclear

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, new on adobe stock. Could anybody help me out in addressing what the technical issue might be why this photo is rejected ?  Any help would be highly appreciated

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My best guest would be the noise in the picture. It looks rather Pixelated when you zoom in. But then again...Adobe Stock Just denied this photo as a Technical error as well...so idk. 

DSC00358.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume the number plate is the main issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I submit to a number of stock sites. All with high standards. Each has there own idiosyncrasies regarding reasons for rejection. In many cases they make no sense. What one site rejects another will grab. My guess is the phrase 'technical issues' is just an all-purpose term for knocking a few images back to give the reviewer a bit of authority. I have submitted images that have identical characteristics and there will always be few that are rejected for 'technical issues'. With Adobe it seems to  almost be a policy to reject a few, perhaps to make some vague point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines