Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues , watercolor illustration

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

This image was rejected because of technical problems. I can't find them. Please help.kivi.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ольгас40050611, One clear reason for rejection is that this work has no dimension or shading and it is doubtful it will sell to a customer as it is presented. Have you looked at similar pictures on Adobe Stock?  It is a good idea to see what has been accepted. Also, read the guidelines for illustrations. See these links. Regards JH

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Select an article:

ON THIS PAGE

Applies to: Stock Contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the total white in the middle of the cross sections might be your technical problem. It comes across as a bright light, or a hole in the fruit. I don't think a fruit with green-yellow pulp would be so white in the center.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As it is technical issues, my guess would be this:

Selections: Editing must be done inconspicuously. Selecting objects out of their backgrounds (or masking) to composite into new images requires time, patience, and care. Do not submit images that have been poorly selected or look like they are not a natural part of the scene.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html#ImageQuality

The description is exactly what my first impression was: (...)look like they are not a natural part of the scene

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines