• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues? Where?

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went over this photo @ 200%.  I cannot find anything....dad with mask carrying toddler on his shoulders.  Is there something that I'm missing?  Thank you in advance 🙂 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Hello,

The photo looks to be taken with a smartphone - because of this when enlarged, the photo shows signs of pixelation:

rayan and dad_quality.jpg

Because of the camera's noise processing, it has also smudged the pixels a bit. Enlarge to 100% and you'll see what I mean.

The picture is also a little blue- cool looking, so it could be 'warmed' up a bit by increasing the colour temperature.

You'll also need a model release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm far from an expert, but I've had a number of my photos rejected and learned a lot from the critiques on these forums. The only thing I can see is that the faces aren't completely sharp, especially the youngster's. They really want the eyes in particular to be crystal clear. Hope this helps. I'm sure you will get more and better advice from the experts that haunt these forums. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The photo looks to be taken with a smartphone - because of this when enlarged, the photo shows signs of pixelation:

rayan and dad_quality.jpg

Because of the camera's noise processing, it has also smudged the pixels a bit. Enlarge to 100% and you'll see what I mean.

The picture is also a little blue- cool looking, so it could be 'warmed' up a bit by increasing the colour temperature.

You'll also need a model release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kconkling,

There is a problem with the baby's eyes. It gives the impression of double pupil. On the left side of the baby's neck is color fringing - the wall, window, and neck. The baby's hair shows excessive color noise. Zoom to 100% and you'll see it all.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines