• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why this image of mine is rejected as technical issue?

_PL37188-Edit-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

phichakl18197330, Hello. As an Adobe Stock contributor, you will benefit by studying all of the excellent guidelines and tips furnished by Adobe - free. At first glance, I do not see the issues the reviewer sees.  Here is a link for you to research on your own. Always look at your work at 200% enlargement to find all the issues. Best regards, JH

Adobe Stock accepts photos shot with any camera—including a mobile device—if they meet our technical and legal requirements as well as our quality standards.

Technical requirements

• Submit images in JPEG format.
  • Minimum image resolution: 4 MP (megapixels)
  • Maximum image resolution: 100 MP (megapixels)
  • Maximum file size: 45 MB (megabytes)
  • No watermarks or timestamps
  • Do not upsample your files; submit the maximum file size that your camera can produce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Yes, I follow those requirements with no exceptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably the watermark.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your suggestion but I've been using this watermark with several photos without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

phichakl18197330  wrote

(...) but I've been using this watermark with several photos without any issue.

It may well be that a different moderator would have let it pass. I do not know about your "several photos", but here the watermark is highly disturbing and cripples a very nice picture conveying a nice message.

• First the watermark is in a corner, making it quite impossible to expand the picture without major work-up.
  • Second it passes over the plane,  making it impossible to take out, without some effort.
  • Third it touches the 5G and the 5G "shadow" which is very disturbing
  • Fourth it looks like a stylised (c) symbol, which would make it a no-go for me to use
  • Fifth I do not understand why it should be in the image.

I'm not claiming that this is the problem that lead to the refusal, but it was the first that came into my mind when I looked at this picture. It's probably an easy go to try it without that watermark.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed it already and resubmitted, see what they say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi phichak,

Was your resubmission of the above image accepted?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi phichak

In light of your response to Abambo, I believe you should pay special attention to the "dos and don'ts" at Do's and don'ts for selecting and editing photos for Adobe Stock . If watermark was accepted, it could be that it was viewed as artwork, rather than watermarks. If that's the viewpoint that prompt acceptance, it could be that this rejected image was rejected for composition, the way it's cropped across the circles. Otherwise the moderator that reviewed this image saw it for what it is, a watermark that should not be there.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines