Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problems.png

Hello, I recently uploaded some 3D render images but Adobe Stock rejected me all of them on the grounds that they have a technical issue but no details about it. So here I am, uploading some images which they declined to see if you can help me with this... I'm new to this so I'd really appreciate any help!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Septian98A2 It's hard to tell from the thumbnails in your screenshot. Can you post one or two of the images by themselves at a larger size so we can see the issue? This is the community forum and most of us don't work for Adobe so we don't have access to your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Design_3D_37.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Septian98A2 Okay, when zoomed in you can see fringing around the edges (I've taken a close-up screenshot of one area of your photo only to show you what I mean). I am thinking that this type of graphic should probably be submitted as a vector file instead of as a bit map or raster file so you don't have this issue. You can find the requirements for submitting vector files here: Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

44Sample.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J E L : It's a render.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Abambo yea, like a 3D rendering. Shouldn't it be much sharper though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines