• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just recently begun submitting my work here. I've had plenty accepted and other work declined due to technical errors etc. I don't generally do allot of photoshop but, with this particular shot I wanted to remove some distracting elements and then give it some boost in a few areas to make it more appealing to me.

I was just curious if anyone can help me understand what technical errors adobe stock would use to reject it and where I went wrong.

texas-roads.jpg

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Hi garyh67814997,

do you use a color calibrated monitor? The clouds in the top 2/3 of the sky are pink on my calibrated monitor. So is the grass on the right of the street. There are some strange looking clouds in the top left corner (it looks as if you used a rubber).

There is too much sharpness in the leaves of the trees and in the hedge to the right.

Greetings,

Lutz

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garyh67814997,

do you use a color calibrated monitor? The clouds in the top 2/3 of the sky are pink on my calibrated monitor. So is the grass on the right of the street. There are some strange looking clouds in the top left corner (it looks as if you used a rubber).

There is too much sharpness in the leaves of the trees and in the hedge to the right.

Greetings,

Lutz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't calibrated my monitor. Some sites that I upload to the color looks fine so, I'm not quite sure on the calibration side but, I'll take a look at it.
I did use a high-pass filter on a layer for the purpose of getting some more definition probably over did it.
No,I didn't use a "rubber" lol don't know what you're seeing there.

Thanks for your feed-back though. It never hurts to have some critique on the process.
Cheers,

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This photo has serious white balance issues. It is too blue. One should avoid using filtered adjustments. Customers prefer to add their own filter if they deem it necessary. Adjustment to your submitted images should be minimal and aimed at correcting flows, such as white balance, noise, etc. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe... is helpful in providing tips of the sort of adjustments that are acceptable.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines