Exit

Technical Issues

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_0866-900px.jpg

Technical Issues

Reasons for rejection are standard templates, so it is sometimes very difficult to understand the real reason. It is impossible to understand the difference if similar photos are accepted. I thank friends who can enlighten me.

Artifacts Problem

I've edited a little color saturation and a little bit of shadow in this photo. The first photo was originally and  edited in the second but was rejected. Thank you for your advice.

DSC_0409-orj.jpgDSC_0409-edit.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ist shot - although this could be debatable - is the colour temp. Perhaps the image could be warmed up a bit, and a bit more contrast -something like this:

DSC_0866-900_colour_temp.jpg

And 2nd, you have dust spots in the sky, and depending on your original resolution, artifacts show between the hill and sky.

It could also do with a bit more contrast.

DSC_0409-edit_artifacts.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh yes, I've now noticed the dust stains in the second photo.  Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adnancetincan

There is an issue with the framing of the first image. You needed to step away from the clump of bush in the forefront. That clump of bush dominates the scene and distracts from the rest of the image. In addition to the dust particles, there are purple fringes on the outline of the dry tree branches of the second image.

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines