Technical Issues

Participant ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image was rejected for technical issues. I'd appreciate some help understanding what I need to do differently.20180723_7524431-Edit.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi there,

Your problem here is white balance - it's too yellow, and look carefully at the tree branches in the sky area .You have some green/purple fringing - this is chromatic aberration. You have to correct for this.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Technical Issues

Participant ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image was rejected for technical issues. I'd appreciate some help understanding what I need to do differently.20180723_7524431-Edit.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi there,

Your problem here is white balance - it's too yellow, and look carefully at the tree branches in the sky area .You have some green/purple fringing - this is chromatic aberration. You have to correct for this.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 1
Participant ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 1