• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical isues

Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

several of my photos are getting refused with the reason "Technical Issues" which unfortunately, can be  almost everything. I am trying to identify my mistakes. Can you please assist me with the following photo? Unfortunately, the subject has an ISO of 16.800. Quite a bit of noise reduction was performed and the background was replaced.

2019_09_26_2848-Edit-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Hello,

It's way too noisy I think. Another reason perhaps is your colour temperature. It's rather too yellow!

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a great picture. It would look nice in a frame. But as you wrote, there is too much noise. Adobe Stock does not sell noisy pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's way too noisy I think. Another reason perhaps is your colour temperature. It's rather too yellow!

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ralph,

Lovely picture. If I understand you correctly to remove the subject from its original background, I would have liked to see it in that background. I believe being in its original background would have given the image a better opportunity for more sales. 

Please zoom your image to between 100 and 200% and inspect it carefully. In addition to what is already identified, you will notice that the colors are not smooth. There are blotches at the top of the subject, that runs into chromatic aberration. The rainbow colors are also below the face and paw of the subject.

In addition the edges of the subject are not completely sharp. It might be difficult for cropping if a customer wishes to change the background.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ralp_Lear,

The subject was perfectly captured I think, what can beat a tiger??!... well noise it seems. Constructibly speaking, yes, noise is all over the picture, and in my monitor, the right side looks kinda strange, just above the tiger's paw. And the tiger's left ear-face "fading" looks a little forced.

Hope that helps a little, but overall awesome picture, those eyes!

All the best,

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines