Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical problems

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
several of my images of a traditional Senegalese dish have been refused for technical problems, 
I am new to adobe stock and I do not understand why. sorry for my english translate. thank's
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One issue that sticks out to me is you have colour balance issues. It's too warm. The lighting isn't good.

Read this about adjusting white balance:
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/discover/white-balance.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @frank5E39 ,

In addition to what is said the first to third images were either taken too close, or too much of a shalow depth of field. Too much of the subjects are out of focus. The composition of the second image is way out. Cropping the peppers was not a good idea with so much blurry negative space. The fourth image is the best but there is a white balance issue. The framing has a red color cast.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines