• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical requirements for content: Minimum resolution of the vector is 15MP (?)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got stuck at uploading a vector file to adobe stock. (Uploading a different pixel illustration file beforehand worked and it got accepted, too).

The upload wont even happen and the page gives me this error message: "<filename>.ai had upload errors. Learn more about submission"

I did look up the vector contribution requirements and I read:

Vectors

• AI or EPS format.
  • Upload EPS or AI files directly. Previously, you had to place each file in a ZIP archive that includes a JPEG preview. If you have ZIP files already created, you can continue to upload them.

Note: A direct upload of .eps files isn't supported if you're using Internet Explorer as your browser. Switch to a different browser to upload them.

• Minimum resolution is 5,000 x 3,000 (15 million pixels).

What I read out of this is, that I can directly upload either an illustrator file or an eps. The zip upload is outdated.

What am I doing wrong, I asked myself and looked for help in forums and google. But I got no answer. The only thing could be the resolution thing. But vector formats are resolution independent... or was I wrong for the past 24 years?

It would be great if somebody of you could enlighten me on how to create/convert my adobe vector file so it has a minimum of 15MP.

Thank you so much

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

The Art Board needs to be a minimum of 15MP for you to submit a vector without zipping it along with a jpeg.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Art Board needs to be a minimum of 15MP for you to submit a vector without zipping it along with a jpeg.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Super, thank you. Upload works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines