Copied

P1000442.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

I don't see a lot of potential with this shot in stock unfortunately. I do not recommend you resubmit after making corrections.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the refusal reason?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pictures like this are not easy to shoot. Shooting directly into the light causes this milky look. The light areas do not have enough contrast and are overexposed. The picture misses also sharpness. I also seem to see some artefacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sabrina5EDC ,

It is a nice capture. However, it is a little cool, You could also add a little more light in the shadow area to bring out more details. I am not sure if it is enough to be a concern, however it seem to be slightly grainy. Zoom at 100 to 200% to see the faults. Before re-uploading check all the edges for blue fringing. If there is any you will need to correct that also.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a lot of potential with this shot in stock unfortunately. I do not recommend you resubmit after making corrections.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sabrina5EDC,

As an Adobe Stock customer, would you buy this image?

How would you use it and what would you use it for?

If the answer to any question is "I don't know," it's not right for Adobe Stock.

Take a look at what other Stock Contributors are doing in your keyword category.  Maybe you can pick up some tips from them.

Keep working at it.  Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The composition isn't very good. What is the subject? You need to think about composition as it's a very important part of photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines