• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The graph on my Dashboard page is not updating

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The graph on my Dashboard page is not updating; it shows zero sales over the last two weeks.  But the Payout figure on the same page is correct (at least I think so).  Is this just me?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Hi Clivewa,

No, you are not alone. The Adobe engineers are aware of it, and is currently working to have it resolved. Please see more at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/statistics-chart-doesn-t-work/m-p/10840270

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's not just you. I've also had uploaded files sitting in review for 6 days. I'm hoping they're just backlogged after the holidays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear that I'm not on my own, thanks.  I haven't uploaded for a few weeks so I can't comment on review times.  I image that adobe will soon lurch into action and get things back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sasnidley,

File reviewing is still in progress, It however seem there is an influx of high volume submission that has created a longer queue and thus a backlog. 

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clivewa,

No, you are not alone. The Adobe engineers are aware of it, and is currently working to have it resolved. Please see more at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/statistics-chart-doesn-t-work/m-p/10840270

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the information; I looked but didn't manage to find the thread you referenced.  Nice to know I'm not on my own!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clivewa,

Do you mean you cannot find the post with the answer?

The link I post her is the thread..The 9th post, which is my first post, contains the answer. 

Regards

JG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, my reply was not very specific.  I meant to say that before my initial posting I searched but did not manage then to find the thread you referenced (which was indeed what I was looking for).  Your link worked perfectly and I had no trouble with it. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I thought there is something wrong with my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines