The image is not approved.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never sent images like this. File code: 374605821 And why didn't the inspectors accept my images?

220_F_374605821_7ol8yvP7Hwtk9DFqWg4MjQDwbEDVOcxM.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The image is not approved.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never sent images like this. File code: 374605821 And why didn't the inspectors accept my images?

220_F_374605821_7ol8yvP7Hwtk9DFqWg4MjQDwbEDVOcxM.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never sent images like this either. Why are you telling us that you have never sent images like this?

If you have an image rejected, please share the rejection reason and the full resolution picture. The volunteers here might want to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe.  Please describe more about the problem.  We don't have access to images you submitted for review.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the exact refusal reason. This is important so that we do not need to guess.

You may also look up the contributor documentation for more information about refusals. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/review.u...

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0