Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The images in fotolia don't have the correcto ulr

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I search in Google (spain) images uploaded in adobe stock, Google give a link to fotolia.es that doesn't go to the image or category (Search photos muro) and go to the home page, this means that the link provided is wrong, and happen with us the images I've searched. Here is the search link in Google. Can you check if there's a bug? Thanks.

Santiago

https://www.google.es/search?biw=1906&bih=955&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=LBHFWraOC8zqUoTlj6gG&q=Muro+de+bloque...

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hi Santiago,

We don't have influence over the algorithm Google uses in their search. Once a customer lands in Fotolia from that link they would need to use the Fotolia search tool to narrow the results more specific to what he or she is looking for.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santiago,

We don't have influence over the algorithm Google uses in their search. Once a customer lands in Fotolia from that link they would need to use the Fotolia search tool to narrow the results more specific to what he or she is looking for.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

Yes! I understant that you don't have influence over the algorithm, but the fact that the image indexed doesn't point to the url of the same image in Fotolia is a but the Fotolia site, is not a problem with Google. It's a pity to lose the opportunity to get that visit directly to the image url,and it's a but user experience and can loose some clients. I work in marketing digital and SEO and I know what I'm talking about. Please talk to a web site responsible.

Thanks for your answer!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines