• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

THE MODEL ASSIGNMENT IS MISSING

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been rejected by an image because I do not have a transfer of the model, it's a doll DSC00301.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Stock Contributor Critique

Hi Javier,

Please refer to Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita , but my model is not real, it is a doll and it has already happened twice.

I repeat it is not a real model, it is an articulated doll.
Thx.
DSC00206.JPG

When to include a model release

Whether you do a photo shoot with professional or non-professional models or you take snapshots of friends and family members, you must obtain their permission before you publish the photos for commercial purposes.

Ask yourself: Would the person recognize him/herself in my photo? If your answer is “Yes,” then you need to include a model release with your submission. Recognition can be based on external factors (for example, other recognizable people, unique clothing, equipment, or location) or personal factors (for example, tattoos or birthmarks). That’s why it’s always safer to get a model release, even for a close-up shot of a body part. If the model is nude or depicted in a sexual way but otherwise not recognizable, a model release is still required. The model release must include a copy of the model's photo ID to verify that the model is an adult.

The same rules apply for videos you upload that include actors, friends, family, or even random people. And if your video includes voices, you need a model release from the speaker.

You also need model releases for any illustrations or vector artwork based on real people or body parts. For example, you need a model release for a photograph that includes a face printed on a t-shirt or a photo portrait on a wall. 

Finally, don’t forget to include a model release for self-portraits. In this case, you must sign the model release as both the

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As this question has been answered here (Re: THE TRANSFER OF THE MODEL IS MISSING ), I'm locking this thread. If you need further information, please feel free to continue posting in the second thread. I think, however, that Mat's response is quite clear and without appeal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines