• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the photo was rejected

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Adobe Digital Classroom: Discussion Forum to Adobe Stock .]

55070017.JPG

Could you please tell me the reason my photo was rejected? no filters or sth, the original 35mm camera shot

Thanks,

Di

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi, catsatin,

First off, what is the dpi? Second, what part is sharp and clear? Adobe stock requires so much more from photographs. Look at your work at least 100% better yet 200 - check every inch. If you can not focus this shot, it will not be accepted as Adobe stock. I did not see the reason given by Adobe reviewer. What was the reason offered to you in the rejection notice? Read the materials suggested below. Best regards, JH

For your images to have commercial value, we expect them to be:

• Appro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Stock Contributor Critique​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, catsatin,

First off, what is the dpi? Second, what part is sharp and clear? Adobe stock requires so much more from photographs. Look at your work at least 100% better yet 200 - check every inch. If you can not focus this shot, it will not be accepted as Adobe stock. I did not see the reason given by Adobe reviewer. What was the reason offered to you in the rejection notice? Read the materials suggested below. Best regards, JH

For your images to have commercial value, we expect them to be:

• Appropriately lit and exposed
  • Without visible noise or dust
  • Well-composed
  • Processed inconspicuously

For more information on what makes a quality image, see The review process and Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From looking at this, I would say it is because of noise - (artifacts/noise rejection):

55070017noise.jpg

If viewed at 100% you can see signs of noise - the 'grainy' appearance that this photo has.

I also think there is too much contrast.

I see from the metadata, that this is a scanned photo. So, this explains the noise. I am guessing you scanned this photo from a colour print/or negative - so it can be hard to get a good quality scan, especially to get accepted by Adobe. You'll have to be careful about your scanner settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines