Exit

The system gave for my approved works total incorrect different keywords :(

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me!

The system gave for my approved works total incorrect different keywords

I have a problem, when I submitting a work I can use my 40-50 tags of my keywords for the work, but when the picture gets approved, the first 6 keyword or some of, incorrectly, total different keywords are showing, not is mine, what I gave before, when I sent to the review process, why?

So when the files get approved, total different keywords are showing, not thoose which I gave them when I sent to the review process why?

Please help me!

How can I turn off the auto keywording tool?

I am waiting for your anwser.

King Regard,

Akos Horvath

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Could you please explain how you fixed the issue or direct me to the post on Stock Contributors? I enter my keywords (I don't use lightroom) and then find the Beta system has added twenty more, many of which are not at all applicable. I'd like to turn off the auto keyword feature.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you saved the keywords as part of the image file metadata before you upload it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't use metadata for my works I always writing the keywords on the online system, on my desktop I wrote it down on a txt word documentum file for a photo series or single image (the best 40 keywords), and then I copy paste to the online system my keywords for the theme, I use it for Shutterstock also and no problem, so the problem here if I deleted the the auto keywording tool suggested words, then I paste my words on it, but if it approved, the system gave me total different keywords , why?

or when I deselect all the system was changing the keywords

On Shutterstock nothing like this happaning...

Please help me

King Regard,

Akos Horvath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't use metadata for my works I always writing the keywords on the

online system, on my desktop I wrote it down on a txt word documentum file

for a photo series or single image (the best 40 keywords), and then I copy

paste to the online system my keywords for the theme, I use it for

Shutterstock also and no problem, so the problem here if I deleted the the

auto keywording tool suggested words, then I paste my words on it, but if

it approved, the system gave me total different keywords , why?

or when I deselect all the system was changing the keywords

On Shutterstock nothing like this happaning...

Please help me

King Regard,

Akos Horvath

2017-04-21 19:52 GMT+02:00 DavidM7d <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

The system gave for my approved works total incorrect different keywords

created by DavidM7d <https://forums.adobe.com/people/DavidM7d> in *Adobe

Stock Contributors* - View the full discussion

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/9469884#9469884>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akosh. This might be one for the technical guys at AS.  I'm guessing it has something to do with your copy and paste process.  Do you enter the keywords separately into separate boxes or do you paste the whole lot into one box?

I save all of mine to the metadata now.  So much quicker for uploading, and for future reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at this previous discussion.

Entering Keywords seperated by comma at once

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, how to save the keywords and Title for metadata? If I have for exaple 30 photos the same theme (yoga instructor), then I get able to save it for one time all the keywords , or must I do it for single to single until reaching the 30 photos?

And if the system shows your keywords from the metadata on the online submitting process, then is it change your keywords or not?Which program do you use it, how can do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akos,

You can write keywords to batches of images in Lightroom, if that is what you are using, and then save to the metadata.  Here's a good run-through:

How to use keywords in Lightroom

You can't do titles that way, they have to be entered each time when you do the upload (although you could copy and paste, rather than re-type each time).  I prefer to make titles slightly different, if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, but I don't need metadata, the problem is solved I discovered it on the online adobe stock contributor system

You know I only work for the to best 2 agency Shutter and Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, good news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please explain how you fixed the issue or direct me to the post on Stock Contributors? I enter my keywords (I don't use lightroom) and then find the Beta system has added twenty more, many of which are not at all applicable. I'd like to turn off the auto keyword feature.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find this option : " Erase all keywords" First of all select all the works then click it, " Erase all keywords" then paste your keywords, when you submitting then you see at the review process, your keywords again and if the same keywords still, that you gave before, it will be ok I think.

Akos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That is exactly what I needed to  know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines