• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is my «technical issues»

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I do not use a tripod and an expensive camera (Canon M50 with a 28mm macro lens). Tell me how to improve the quality of the photo. And what problems are there in these photos? Why was one of these photos accepted and the other not? Thank you.

(don't say - buy a new camera or tripod (it's expensive in my country)IMG_5957.JPGIMG_5956.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work on the composition. What is the story? What part of the photo has emotional appeal, and what is the appeal? Right now they just look like snapshots from a walk in the woods. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes .. it really does feel like walking in the woods.
The first photo has been taken, but it will not be sold.
If I add an idea, emotion, I will correct the composition. Will a photo of the forest be sold? as I see mountains, rivers and so on are popular. There is only forest in my environment.

I also try macro photography, it seems to me that with macro photography there are more chances to make money. But I also think that no one needs nature photos.

79696ABE-4105-4A1C-BDD3-F0D0F548D447.jpegF2034D8A-75CA-4B3A-AEC0-24E1ACEE0891.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines